Canoebook is a event booking system for watercraft and outdoor event companies featuring basic HR, inventory management,
group order and payments, and a state of the art and programable pricing and discounting engine.
Because the this is proprietary software behind and intranet, more screenshot’s have been requested from the client and I should have them up soon!.
This HR scheduling software was built for Glen Oaks, an up-scale country club in Long-Island, New York.
Main features include a Nuxt.js/Vue.js Application, dynamic interface updates, realtime budget calculation,
as well as standard features like employee management, and easy printing.
I have a large number of server-side and command line applications that don’t have a graphical interface.
Some of these include:
- a PDF Imaging software I wrote for an auditing firm’s workpaper system
- an NMAP stealth packet analysis scan detector
- ad audiobook generator using nueral network enhanced text-to-speach using AWS Polly
- an automatic website citation generator
- a security log auditor for linux systems
- brute force intrustion detection system with discord notifications
- a productivity manager for college students (website pics coming soon!)
- and many more..
In the near future I will be collecting what screenshots, descriptions, and github respositories I can to display on this portfolio.
Thank you for your patience!
Upwav is a simple, beautiful way to host and share audio
with a focus on responsive mobile usage. Complete with social
features like likes, followers, and feeds. Built with a scaleable
Status: Under Development
Total Development Time: 2.5 Weeks
- Adonis.js (Backend/API)
- Nuxt/Vue.js (Frontend)
- MySQL (Database)
- Minio (Object Storage)